"Coach Steve" and his wife run the team and they both seem very nice. Abbey and Michael are on the white team and they play in the field behind my school which is a six minute walk away....very convenient!
First practice, they were hard at work running drills, practicing skills and actually tried playing a game (picture 10 kids all running after the ball like little sheep!!!) ha!ha!
At this age, there's LOTS of parent involvement...SO...picture me getting not one but TWO soccer balls kicked at me at once. I got such a great workout but I'll be happy when Steve gets home! The most important thing is that Abbey and Michael seemed to enjoy it so it'll be a fun activity before we leave for Ontario.
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke starts on Saturday morning. Can't wait to see him in his soccer shirt!
So cute Chantal! I can't wait for Lauren to start next summer. Can't wait to see you soon. When are you home?? Alex
You are a rockstar mother! They are so adorable and I CAN'T wait to see you, the kids, and your folks this summer! SO much catching up!
So now you know what it's like to be a Soccer Mom. It was so nice to meet you last week at the visitation for Dad.
Post a Comment