Yeeessssss! My report cards are DONE! Apparently it IS possible to write an entire class set in one long weekend! ha!ha! My reports will be exceptionally difficult this year because I have 9 students in my class for the third year in a row! How many different ways can you tell a parent how their kid is doing?!? Anyway I did my best and I'm happy with them...I always worry until the day they go home and then...well...you can't worry anymore right?!?
Here's a picture of my report card work station...complete chaos...but organized chaos!!
3 comments:
I love your work environment. I never would have thought to do my report cards on my bed... you are soooooo funny.
Congrats on being done. And truly enjoy your weekend.. and hurry with Birthday pictures...and how about renovation pictures tooooo
If this had been my workspace, I think I would have said frig it and curled up for a nap!! I hate report cards...and that is one thing I don't miss even a little! SIGH, but I will have to embrace them once again come february....why does mat leave have to go by so fast?
I am having a blast going through your old blogs... don't ask me why.. I am procrastinating.. so I how appropriate to comment on report card blog..
hee hee...
Post a Comment