Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Un p'tit peu de culture...

On the weekend, my Mom, my Aunt Germaine and my two cousins and I drove to Casselman to watch a play called L'echo d'un peuple. It's a magnificent play about French Culture in Canada. http://echodunpeuple.ca/
The most amazing part was that is had over 200 actors and was held outdoors. It started around 9pm and was more then I could have ever imagined. The lighting, the music, the singing, the background...all spectacular. I left there feeling so proud to be Franco-Ontarien and happy that my children's first language is French. Grand-maman must be smiling up in heaven :-)

7 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I have heard of this performance. Everyone has the same reaction as you. I wish I had had the time to see it. Was it in English or French

Donna's chitchat said...

what...more culture..culture...culture....culture.. Everyday, I look and its culture culture... ok, I have had enough of your culture.... what's new...

Anonymous said...

OK Chantal- what's new with you? I am going to be relying on your blog to keep up-to-date on you and your family since I won't see you on a daily basis this year!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

For the Love of God, would you update? Get your damn Wonderbar, Coke and popcorn and tell us what's going on!

Kidding...I bet you have been busy trying to get yourself ready for the school year...

talk to you soon!

Donna's chitchat said...

culture...culture....culture....
your back in Nova scotia now...there is NO culture.... so quit with the CULTURE....
Down with FACEBOOK...down with FACEBOOK
this was written a week after the last harassing comment I left.

Anonymous said...

Chantal, tes enfants sont adorables! Bonne chance mercredi!

Tab (Tabatha)

Donna's chitchat said...

Culture culture culture... blah blah blah... get over the culture. blah blah...

blah blah bhala blalllalle a haharrd
oh wait, random acts of kindness. Oh this isn't it. Maybe I will write your blog for you.. that would be kind of me to do. Might not like the blog I write, but I would be kind of random. Same thing?

Have fun tomorrow. You will feel so much better once you get to be in your classroom doing the things you do so naturally. It will feel like home....
love ya Chantilly!!!