Tuesday, July 3, 2007

White Point Beach!

For the long weekend we decide to take a mini-vacation to White Point Beach. My friend Mary goes all the time and told me how amazing a place it is. Well she was right! We had a blast! We arrived Saturday afternoon and left Monday afternoon and took in all of the awesome amenities in between. We went paddle boating and canoing,




we went swimming like 8 times (not in the ocean....still way too cold for us!) and hot tubing (or hoptuping as Abbey says it), we chased bunnies, (unsuccessfully because Michael is incapable of tiptoeing), played at the park, made sandcastles on the beach and ate like there was no tomorrow. It was fantastic!


We can't wait to go again! It was a great way to start my holidays and to celebrate Canada Day! Abbey and Michael sang "Bonne Fete Canada!" WAY too many times! but it was so darn cute the first 50! hee!hee! The fireworks weren't a hit but I guess all children are the same. Still a little scary! Hope everyone's long weekend was as good as ours!



YAY! WE LOVE WHITE POINT BEACH!

4 comments:

SAM said...

oh sounds like you are having a fun vacation. I am having an ok time also...here in french land......no english. i am currently sneaking on teh comp to read blogs...hahahah oh well...hope your summer is going great a plus tard

Anonymous said...

Great way to spend Canada Day...I remember being scared of the loud firework noises....we didn't even bother braving those this year....besides...they kind of suck now in Ottawa!

Did you camp? I am not sure that I picture Chantal the camper-lol....

Angie said...

I love white point too. My husband and I were there in May for our anniversary. We did not chase bunnies, but we did walk on the beach. Unfortunatly for us it was a slightly rainy day for our trip....poopie!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.