Only two more sleeps and we are Ontario bound! Yay! I'm in the middle of doing laundry and getting stuff organized. Abbey and Michael are almost packed...it's the first time I'm packing little undies for them...ahhh! so cute! Of course I'll just be throwing MY stuff in a suitcase about two minutes before we leave but everyone else will be good to go?!? Why is that???
I had my hair done today...was wanting to go short. Was actually thinking of something between Katie Holmes and Michelle Peters...but Cheryl (my hairdresser) insisted that I keep the length so she gave me a side swept bang and layers (Roberta, you will be so proud!). I like it but the true test will be if I can do it myself tomorrow. Ugh!
Also got my pedicure...there's nothing better eh?!?
Better run...so much to do!
3 comments:
Where's the pic of the sexy do?
Yeah...your loyal readers want pics!!!
show me the hair, baby!!
Post a Comment