Well we made it! The trip was great, kids were amazing but the weather was horrible!!! So much rain! Ugh! We stayed over in Ste-Foy, Quebec on Thursday night and woke up the next morning to shop, shop, shop! Then we drove to Montreal to shop some more! lol! We finally made it to Ottawa around 8pm on Friday night. Cute story...we stopped for lunch on the way to Ontario somewhere past Fredericton (a McDonald's with a play yard of course) and Michael & Abbey both yelled "Yay Grand-maman et Grand-papa ici!"...poor kids...little did they know they would have to wait another whole day to see them. Every time the car stopped they thought their grand-parents would be there. Cute but sad at the same time...you can imagine how happy they were when they saw them for real!!!! They were so excited...as was I!
Gas for the trip: $185
Diego DVD: $13.99 (x2)
Food: $65
Shopping: *undisclosed* hee!hee!
Finally pulling into my parents driveway: PRICELESS
6 comments:
I love your little "VISA" immitation at the bottom, it gives me goose bumps to feel the excitement in your childrens words, and the thought of pulling into your parents driveway after being apart for so long. Great story!!! How much did you spend shopping really? haha
Welcome to Ottawa. I am here tooooo. I have been to St. Laurent with my Mother in Law and we have been to Renfrew to visit friends and Terry is helping roof a sundeck. That's it so far....
so glad you had a great trip, when can we see you and meet the kiddies?
Can't wait!
Chantal - I didn't realize that you went to Sammy G (as I've heard some students call it haha). When I lived in Ottawa I knew several people that went there. Plus I think the school used to be the old Sir Wil before the new one was built in Orleans, in which case my Dad went there. I don't know if I mentioned it before to you but I graduated from Cairine Wilson.
Very cool. Glad to see that you had a good trip to Ontario!
How cool Chantal... on my daily walks while I was in Ottawa (I am home now) I walked right past your school each morning, and meet a school bus driver each day, who was picking up summer students and taking them somewhere!! (he waved or nodded each day, when I did)
by the way...sick of the "home sweet home" title.... move on babe
For the Love...lol
I miss you terribly and need to know what's going on...so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update your blog.
PS Come home soon
Post a Comment