Sunday, February 25, 2007

48 hours...

We'll Steve has been gone for 48 hours...only 4 more sleeps until he comes back! but who's counting lol! I have new found respect for single parents because although my kids are fantastic, you still have to do everything YOURSELF!!!
Last night we just had pizza for supper (as you all know, Steve is the cook around here!) and Abbey decided that we should eat in the dining room. It was quite funny! Abbey, Michael and I sitting in the dining room together eating our not-so-fancy meal.
Yesterday was a busy day because I had to take the kids to the photographer to get our passport pictures done...AGAIN!!! I was very happy about that! (note sarcasm!) Thursday night after 3 hours on hold and 17 minutes actually talking to someone, I found out that our passport pictures were rejected. Considering the fact that we leave for Florida in 2 and a half weeks this was a BIG problem...anyway I'll keep you posted about that nightmare as I'll be heading in to Halifax this week to hopefully get this giant mess resolved in time to leave.

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

passports... what a pain. I have a few friends biting their nails waiting for the passports to arrive before March Break.!! I guess that is one bonus about not going anywhere exotic for March Break, unless you count a March Break mamogram as exotic. No passport needed for my march Break...